Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer)
- Skilled full stack developer (i.e. knowledgeable with both front end and back end technology).
- Building client facing web based applications using multiple software development process models (e.g. Agile, Prototype, Iterative, Waterfall) and following the SDLC for web apps.
- Leverage existing open source frameworks/APIs, build new APIs and create system architecture to implement business logic
- Utilize best and scalable development tools such as Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Docker, Spring Cloud, node.js, WebSockets, RDBMS, MongoDB and others as driven by the commercial needs of the business
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, passionate, resourceful and driven to satisfy the needs of the customer
- Degree in Computer Science good but not required. Portfolio of open source work (on Github) is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in web application development best demonstrated by works on Github or a high score on Stack Overflow
- Real world development experience and knowledge of Java, Spring Boot, ReactJS, node.js, RDBMS, NoSQL DB, Docker and AWS
- Familiar with AWS, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps, Spring Cloud, Next.js, NestJS, PostgreSQL, Oracle DB, MongoDB would be a great advantage
- Passionate about learning new technology and producing quality and efficient software
- Ability to work in highly dynamic and challenging, high pressure environments
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese
- Good interpersonal skills with a collaborative mind
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, flexible working hours, medical coverage and other benefits to the right candidates.