The client is a global top-tier hedge fund which is looking to hire a Senior Software Engineer for their Hong Kong office, to develop and monitor trading applications, as well as automating business processes to resolve systematic issues.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the reliability of the firm's trading applications. This includes creating new engineering solutions for issues based on root cause analysis, and providing some support to the engineering team, to ensure applications run smoothly.
Requirements for the position are:
- At least 7 years of experience working with at least one modern programming language - Java or Python are preferred
- Experience working with various software development tools, such as CI/CD, source control, testing, etc.
- Familiarity with containerization, Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
Good to have:
- Knowledge of relationional databases, such as SQL
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with entrepreneurial mindsets and a passion for technology advancements to join an established world-class team, with a strong path for personal and career growth.