Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to supervisor/department
- Accurately maintain and monitor diaries
- Handle and screen phone calls and answer enquiries
- Meeting/Teleconference/Video Conference arrangement
- Handle filing and maintain proper records
- Travel and accommodation arrangement
- Expense claim and expense management
- Prepare management reports, approval memos and presentation materials
- Support admin duties such as order stationary, organize office event, general maintenances, etc.
- Act as coordinator for department activities and people movement including on-on-boarding and exit, etc.
- Serve as back-up for other secretaries if necessary
- Perform ad-hoc projects and tasks when required
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Minimum 5 years' solid secretarial/administrative experience, preferably in reputable financial institutions
- Proficiency in MS Office, Chinese Word Processing, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Mature, strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.