Senior SQL Server Developer (SQL, MS-Excel, MS-Access and VBA)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Northwest Investment Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
We are an asset management company based in Central district, Hong Kong. We are looking for a Senior SQL Server Developer/Administrator to join the existing IT team to provide support to existing systems and in addition, facilitate the new developments.
- Assisting SQL server management, development and data migration.
- Assisting design and coding services in VBA and MS-Excel and MS-Access and SQL Server based applications.
- Provide technical support to improve the existing systems and developing new systems.
- Liaise with business users to provide support for existing systems.
- Assisting production support work includes troubleshooting, proactive monitoring and provides prompt support to the business users.
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL server full-cycle development.
- At least 3 years of experience in SQL server management.
- At least 3 years of experience in MS-Excel and MS-Access development.
- At least 3 years of VBA programming experience.
- Work experience in financial industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in small hedge fund management or asset management is an advantage.
- Experience in supporting trading desk and back office operations is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, excellent team working skills and able to work independently with own initiatives.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Junior Programmer.
Please e-mail an application letter and full resume with date available and expected salary to email@example.com
All information received will be used for recruitment related purpose only.
Northwest Investment Management (HK) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.