Senior Risk Officer, Asset Management (VP/ Director)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Merchants Securities International Co., Ltd
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Oversee the overall investment risk and as well as the operational risk for a multi-asset investment firm.
China Merchants Securities International Company Co., Limited (“we”), wholly owned by China Merchant Securities Company Limited (Stock Code: 6099.HK/600999.SH), is principally engaged in the provision of a wide range of financial services including brokerage, corporate financing, sales and trading, leveraged and structured lending, asset management, private equity, global commodities and futures. We are searching high caliber talents to help develop and take part in the growth of our business.
- Oversee the overall investment risk and as well as the operational risk for a multi-asset investment firm;
- Conduct risk reviews and analysis to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal requirements;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as when required
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience working at middle and back office for an Asset Management/Buyside firm, with good exposure on alternative investments;
- Experienced in overseeing the overall investment risk and as well as the operational risk for a multi-asset investment firm;
- Experienced in dealing with compliance matters and contingencies;
- Possess good relationship with Fund Admins, Custodian Banks and operation vendors;
- Attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills and relationship management skills;
- Good analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
We offer attractive remuneration and benefits including 5-day working week to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your full resume including your CURRENT and EXPECTED salary to Head of Human Resources Division, China Merchants Securities International Company Limited, 48/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong or by email.
Personal data provided will be used by us for recruitment and related purposes, which is strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) for Applicants for Employment. Applicants who are not contacted within 6 weeks may consider your applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after 2 years or such other period as prescribed by the applicable laws.