Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Senior Risk Manager (Risk Oversight and Risk Transformation Section) (Job ID: 2971)
- To be a team member of Risk Oversight & Risk Transformation Section
- To develop and implement a comprehensive communication and reporting framework
- To establish and manage the regular reporting requirements between the Overseas Branches RMUs and GCRO and to extend the oversight of the Bank Group to Overseas Branches and Significant Subsidiaries
- To cascade of all related group guidance and information and to respond to risk related queries from the RMUs on a timely basis
- To support the goals on ESG and climate change which may include Roadmap to the HKMA Guiding principle on GSB, conduct peer analysis and related researches, etc.
- To support all related request from the HKMA on ESG and climate related risk such as the GIP questionnaires, HKMA Common Assessment Framework, etc.
- To comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank
- University graduate or relevant professional qualification
- Over 10 years' industry experience in Banking and Finance
- Solid experience in risk governance and understanding of regulatory or compliance landscape
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, business, innovative and inquisitive mindset
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2971&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.