Guotai Junan International Holdings, a well established and reputable financial group in Hong Kong, is looking for high caliber professionals to take up the following positions:
- Perform financial and fundamental analysis (equivalent to a senior credit analyst) or evaluation of trends and issues in the financial markets or specific industry sectors, with a focus on China and the high yield space;
- Manage all kinds of counterparty credit risk on an enterprise level and develop the relevant internal risk management policies and procedures;
- Perform detailed risk assessment (including internal credit rating) on capital market transaction proposals (e.g. DCM, ECM, Institutional Business, etc.) and make recommendations for approval;
- Evaluate structured equity and credit trades (such as equity swaps and leverage note products) from a counterparty credit risk perspective;
- Have some relevant experience and be involved in the development of other risk projects such as model risk management, liquidity risk, treasury risk, custodian risk as well as CVA/FVA risk models for financial counterparties (the latter is not a must);
- Be highly flexible and perform counterparty credit risk related tasks such as collateral risk management and margin call process as well as credit system implementation; and
- Expected to become a subject matter expert in fundamental credit analysis, or an all-round counterparty credit specialist in a short period of time.
- Credit experience (ideally 3 to 5 years or above) gained from securities firms, investment banks, commercial banks or fund management firms;
- A self starter with a sense of responsibility and have a strong determination to develop a career in risk management;
- Detail oriented and team player candidates with excellent planning as well as execution capabilities;
- Strong problem solving skills and able to work under minimal supervision;
- Have a mature character and share the same team value with the rest of the team and department;
- Candidates with less experience (e.g. Assistant Manager level instead) or applicants who have relevant experience from Big 4 firms may also be considered on an exceptional basis. In addition, candidates who do not have a degree in the finance or risk management discipline are encouraged to apply but they will be expected to complete FRM or CFA within a certain period of time; and
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English; Proficiency in Putonghua is a must.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please forward your full resume with availability, expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to 27/F., Low Block, Grand Millennium Plaza, 181 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong.
(Data collected will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)