Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Credit Risk Management Department
Senior Risk Manager (Retail Credit Risk) (Job ID: 2997)
- To be a team member of Credit Risk Management Department
- To lead a team of retail credit risk covering retail credit risk strategy, credit risk framework, and credit risk exposure monitoring and control
- To maintain the effectiveness of retail credit risk policies and lending standards including the scorecard cut-off maintains in a desirable level of risk and reward
- To enhance and develop the portfolio analysis so as to provide senior management the oversight of retail lending portfolios’ trends, risks and mitigations
- To review and develop the operating model, processes and procedures in retail credit risk, and to drive the automation in credit risk processes in improving customer journey and efficiency
- To support the model development team in the development and maintenance of the retail credit risk models e.g. application scorecards and behavioral scorecards
- To oversee the credit risk in development of new customer propositions and products
- University graduate, major in Business, Finance, Risk Management or related discipline
- Over 10 years' industry experience in Banking and Finance, preferably in retail credit risk management
- Self-motivated, attentive to details and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBLPage=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=2140&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.