Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 58 branches, 49 SupremeGold Centres, and 7 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Risk Strategy and Governance Department
Senior Risk Manager (Head of Risk Reporting Section) (Job ID: 3338)
- To be a team member of Risk Strategy and Governance Department
- To manage the team in carrying out the following tasks:
- On-going review and monitoring of the Bank’s Risk Appetite Statement and report the status to the Management and the Board with recommendation of changes whenever necessary
- Independent review and monitoring of the profile of the Bank’s major risk types and report the status to the Management and the Board on regular basis for necessary actions
- Coordination of risk assessment during the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) as part of the Bank’s capital management
- Preparation and consolidation of risk-related data for complying with quarterly disclosure requirements under Banking (Disclosure) Rules and Basel Pillar 3 guidelines
- To participate in ad hoc projects when required
- University graduates in related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in banking sector, preferably in risk management and with supervisory experience
- Experience in management reporting would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Banking (Capital) Rules and Banking (Disclosure) Rules
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3338&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.