Senior Risk Manager
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Life Franklin Asset Management Co., Ltd
- 24 Sep 18 2018-09-24
We are looking for caliber with 5-10 years’ hands-on experience in overseeing the investment risk management function of the team -
What is this role about?
- Work closely with the portfolio team to raise and maintain their risk awareness on investment behaviors
- Risk modelling using quant methodology. Create model for the portfolio risks associated with different asset classes (i.e. Equities, bonds, futures and other derivatives products), produce risk reports to support the decision making of portfolio managers and front desk traders.
- Identify and measure risks related to the market conditions and the value of investments generated by factors like foreign exchange rates, commodity prices and interest rates etc.
- Monitor the Credit Risk exposure of our Fixed Income investment
- Be a key member of the Risk Committee and advise top management on any risk concern
- To ensure the company’s ongoing and upcoming initiatives lies within acceptable risk exposure, and to ensure the company’s internal procedure and policies are in line with risk framework and principals.
How to succeed in this role?
- Degree or above with major in Financial Engineering, Risk Management, Mathematics or other Statistics disciplines
- FRM qualification preferred
- 5+ years’ risk management experience in financial industry gained in Hong Kong, preferably from buy-side
- Familiar with regulatory environment in regional financial industry.
Interested parties please send detailed resume to the Human Resources Manager by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). All applications will be treated in strict confidential and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.