The primary responsibilities would be:
• Understand the Data Requirements for regulatory requirements for Retail Credit Risk
• Perform Data Analysis to develop data sourcing requirement
• Able to run complex SAS and SQL
• Develop data quality rules and implement for data accuracy & Completeness
• Ability to interpret and manipulate large data sets, data storage, ETL and data modelling
• Proven experience in Data Analysis role with programming skills.
• Use Group/Regional data source systems written in SAS, and various other data marts, for data cleaning, data quality, and to perform the necessary analysis to highlight key findings such as breaches from key risk parameters within Risk Strategy.
• Good understanding of GCP platform, data governance, data quality, reference data and data lineage is preferred
– 5 to 10-year Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from reputed University with concentration on finance, economics or other quantitative field such as statistics or engineering.
– Strong analytical skills with 8+ years of proven data analysis experience or equivalent. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations preferred.
– Knowledge of SAS, Python, SQL
– Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyze them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work in cross-functional teams.
– Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success