Senior Relationship Manager / Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking
- To be confirm
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Solicit new business opportunity University degree 8 years’ relevant experience
- Grows and deepens relationships with a portfolio of existing Corporate Banking clients to maximize revenue potential.
- Prospects for and acquire new business relationships to achieve sustainable growth.
- Provides sound financial advice to clients and actively engages customers to fully understand their business activities and financial health situation.
- Maintains a high quality loan portfolio and exercise prudent credit assessment by conducting regular and thorough financial analysis and credit reviews in accordance with the Bank’s guidelines and policies.
- Efficiently execute ad hoc duties assigned.
- Strong relationship management and business development skills
- Minimum 8 years of Corporate Baking relationship management experience in leading banks.
- Must possess a solid knowledge of a wide range of banking products including trade finance, treasury products, etc.
- Strong client orientation with excellent communication, analytical and credit evaluation and skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and with great interpersonal skills
- Degree from top universities in Finance, Banking or related disciplines
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for Relationship Manager position