Our client, a newly set-up Chinese Corporate Bank,is now looking for Senior Relationship Managers / Relationship Managers to join their Corporate Banking Department. This position requires someone with solid knowledge and experience in syndicated loans/ syndication projects such as M&A, Structured Financing, Project Financing etc. Besides, hands-on experience in writing credit proposal and obtaining approvals are essential. Candidates with good Chinese writing skill will be definitely an advantage. Successful Job Holder will be offered competitive salary package and career development.
- Responsible for marketing, package design, negotiation and deal-closing of syndicated loan projects e.g. M&A, Structured Financing, Project Financing; Target client segments, includes medium to large Corporates, listed companies within / outside China;
- Handle the credit approval process from writing proposal, obtaining approval and after-sales management;
- Cross-selling of Treasury and fixed income products to clients;
- Familiar with syndication project’s evaluation, presentation decks and approval process etc;
- Willing to take up challenges, able to work under stress and a great team player;
- Relevant financial qualification certificates are preferred; good English, Cantonese and Putonghua levels;
- Frequent travels to China;
- Candidates with exposures to Cross-border products in Corporate Banking will be considered for other relevant positions.
All Personal Data will be collected for recruitment purpose only.
For application, please send a full resume (word format) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Ms. Lily Tse or for enquiry: Tel 2528 3367. Thank you.