• A leading international bank • Maintain & grow client revenue of existing clients • Originate new businesses
A leading international bank with large local presence is currently looking for Senior Relationship Manager role with good experience and high caliber in joining their large local corporate team to manage and grow key account relationships and cross-sell transaction banking, global markets and investment banking products across Greater China region.
- Maintain and grow client revenue of existing clients’ relationships and to develop new client relationships with cross-sell opportunities
- Originate new businesses and increase gross profitability by cross-selling comprehensive product suite across transaction banking, global markets and capital markets products
- Facilitate loan growth while monitoring asset quality at both client and portfolio level
- Handle and monitor all KYC/AML/Tax issues associated within the client portfolio and to ensure compliance in accordance with local regulations on timely basis
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in finance, banking, business management, accounting or other related disciplines
- Possesses at least 6-10 years of corporate or wholesale banking experience
- Solid sales, marketing and relationship management track record
- Good understanding in transaction banking, global markets and capital markets products
- Excellent credit analytical and risk management skills
- Strong business development skills, performance driven and sales-oriented
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin speaking is preferred.
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com