Senior Relationship Manager, China Corporates
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 14 Aug 18 2018-08-14
A major bank is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager, China Corporates in their Corporate Banking space.
- Regional Exposure
- Rapid Career Progression
- Significant Growth in Corporate Banking
As a senior relationship manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with China Corporates Clients. You will be handling a full range of the banks products such as cash management, trade finance, syndication loans, treasury and investment products.
Successful Candidates will have:
- At least 8 years of Corporate Banking experience, preferably with China Desk focus.
- Extensive knowledge of banking products particularly Syndicated Loans, Project Finance, Treasury and Trade Finance.
- Excellent credit assessment skills
- A Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Outgoing and Passionate approach to work
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Team Head.
For more information please contact Maggie Li via +852 2842 7112 or via firstname.lastname@example.org Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.