An expanding China-based Bank with strong presence of cross-border business is looking for a high-calibre Relationship Manager in her Corporate Banking Department to cover businesses of Corporate Banking and Investment Banking.
- Expand the portfolio of accounts in the business segment in our Corporate Banking Department
- Responsible for promoting, soliciting and developing existing and new business relating to trade finance
- Maintain customer relationship, develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients and offering suitable corporate banking services to existing clients
- Provide professional financial solutions in areas of corporate and commercial lending, and investment banking
- Assist in the development of DCM business
- Conduct debt capital market duties, i.e., prepare presentation, proposal and updates to the clients,
- Arrange internal credit approval process, carry out due diligence review, provide indicative pricing information etc.
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting or a related discipline
- Passed in HKSI Paper 1, 7 & 8 is a must
- Professional qualifications in CPA, CFA, FRM an added advantage
- At least 3 years relevant experience of relationship management in corporate banking or investment banking
- Good knowledge of corporate/investment banking,
- Good knowledge on commercial lending, corporate finance products, DCM and leveraged financing
- Good connections with China and HK customers
- Cross-border knowledge is an added advantage
- Strong leadership, sales and customer orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal and analytical skills
- Proactive to drive business and adapt to dynamic environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office – WinWord, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good written Chinese and fluent Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Relationship Manager
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.