This is a brand new regional role with a leading insurance company in Asia that will cover 10+ markets focusing on application portfolio management. There will be 3-4 markets where this role will get involved in the development of application architecture with support from teams on the ground. This role requires someone with excellent stakeholder management and presentation skills.
- Establish and manage architecture governance to ensure IT projects and activities are aligned with target architecture, principles, and guidelines
- Establish the technology standard governance
- Publish and manage the lifecycle of standard technologies and standard products
- Responsible for governance of group wide application portfolio to modernise application architectures and to maximise the reuse of the applications
- Responsible for defining the architecture governance process and establishing the architecture governance of group and local business unit
- Establish enterprise architecture practice in the key business units
- Responsible for running architecture governance to ensure the architecture and standard conformance in the key business units
- Provide clear choice of technology and solution options to develop the business case in the key business units.
- Responsible for establishing the governance of application portfolio to eliminate end-of-life and legacy application, and to deliver the modern architecture
- Manage the governance of application portfolio of the local business units and directly maintain application portfolio of the key business units
- Assess the as-is architecture landscape of local business units and deliver the target architecture and transformation roadmap of business units
- 10+ years of architecture experience in complex international environments in insurance or financial services sector
- Experience in working internationally spanning geographies in Asia.
- Understand the complexities and challenges of the organization, integrated processes, information and technologies in order to develop future-state models to best realize organizational strategies
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and partner with key internal and external stakeholders
- TOGAF certification preferred
- Experience managing senior technical and non-technical stakeholders
To apply, email email@example.com. Thank you.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Joel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.