Senior Receptionist - Corporate Services - Officer
- Lead the teams of in-house and outsourced receptionists to ensure their services achieve 5-star level;
- Work at the front desks on HKEX's executive floor, different HKEX floors and other HKEX premises, if needed;
- Shift duty between 0800-1730 hrs; 0930-1830 hrs and 0900-1800 hrs (Mondays to Fridays, except Public Holidays);
- Constantly improve teams' performance through regular coaching, feedback and provide recognition;
- Responsible for all-rounded receptionist's duties, include greeting all executives and visitors and handling internal and external enquires and phone calls in a courteous and professional manner;
- Advise the meeting hosts when guests/visitors arrived and direct the guests/visitors to the meeting area;
- Manage the meeting room bookings on executive floor and support meeting room set up request by users when necessary;
- Monitor the cleanliness and tidiness of the meeting rooms (including arrange sufficient whiteboard pens, erasers, tissue box and sanitizing equipment);
- Assist the meeting participants with the meeting room conference system inside the meeting rooms;
- Receive mails/parcels and pass on to the mail room team;
- Attend both onsite and external training courses, team meetings when required; and
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder with 8 years or above of receptionist or customer services experience, worked in financial institutions or 5-star hotel is preferred;
- Ability to lead team effectively with strong influencing skill, train them well with open, engage, constructive and collaborative mindset;
- Willing to take ownership with strong desire and passion to achieve highest performance;
- Possesses strong English and Chinese language skills both verbal and written;
- Excellent interpersonal skill to interact well with executives and all levels of users;
- Good appearance, handling telephone and greeting of senior executives and visitors in courteous and professional manner;
- Cheerful personality, a problem solver with patience and able to work under pressure; and
- A good team leader with an enthusiastic attitude and understand the importance of confidentiality and integrity.
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered as Receptionist.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.