Senior Relationship Manager, Business Banking would be primarily responsible for expanding the Corporate Liabilities book by acquiring new clients for Corporate Deposit, Corporate Savings and Corporate Current Accounts. Senior Relationship Manager would be responsible for sourcing of account, managing a team of relationship managers, for managing client relationships, delivering business growth and achieving the set business goals in terms of income.
To perform and monitor the following activities
- Sourcing of new corporate deposits, savings and current accounts and expanding Bank’s corporate liabilities book.
- Liaison with Insurance Companies, Trusts, Charitable Funds, Realtors, Residential Management Corporates, Listed Companies, Infrastructure Companies and Utility Companies to develop and grow client base from the targeted segments.
- Managing and leading team of relationship managers
- Outbound sales meetings, cold calls, experience of customer KYC & document assessment.
- Develop business plans to ensure that revenue targets are achieved. Also develop & implement product sales strategy and tactical sales plan.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of financial industry, economy, market conditions, rates, vendors and competition.
- Cross sells the Bank’s other products and services, referring customers to appropriate staff for sales and servicing.
- Build internal and external relationships through exceptional problem solving, ownership and follow-through.
- Provide high level of personalized sales and service support to key clients and strategic relationships with the Bank.
- Knowledge of Corporate Liabilities Products, Process, Procedures to enlarge the scope of active clients and generate revenue for bank
- Existing strong relationship with target sector customers – Trusts, Insurance Companies, Charitable Funds, Realtors, Residential Management Corporates, Listed Companies, Infrastructure Companies and Utility Companies
- Knowledge of the customer segment in Hong Kong & China with regards to Corporate Liabilities products
- Knowledge of KYC requirements, transaction monitoring and regulatory framework will be an added advantage
- Leadership qualities and team managements skills
- Strong sales pitch with good communication and selling skills
- Good relationship skills for internal co-ordination and approvals