Senior Quant Analyst - Asset Management
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 11C3721
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
Our client is a strong and growing asset management company based in the United States. Due to excellent performance the past few years, they are now looking to expand by adding headcount to their Investment Solutions team. They aim to achieve cutting-edge solutions and technologies to provide unique investment solutions to their clients and have a great culture that encourages work-life balance and collaboration with the team. If you join this team, you will have the support and resources and space to innovate together with the team.
You will be responsible for using quantitative methods to analyse and optimize strategies to add value to clients and develop customized investment strategies, framework and risk analysis. You will also build and maintain quantitative models to support portfolios. Aside from this you will be doing researching on new models, analytic tools, as well as performing optimization on clients’ investment portfolios to achieve their objectives. By working with a team, you will also provide insight, recommendations and work closely with senior management in analysis, as well as working with different investment and operational teams globally to facilitate strategy implementation. Products would be multi-assets for the whole firm / team while your focus would be more on exotics / structured products.
- At least around 7 years of experience in Quant / Structured desks in Investment Banks or buy-side firms
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in mathematics, financial engineering or any related fields
- Strong experience with Matlab, Python, C++, C#, etc preferred
- Experience in constructing portfolios across multiple asset classes
- Detail oriented individual with a good ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Good team player
- Excellent communication skills in English, knowledge on Asia languages like Japanese or Korean as well would be preferred
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your updated CV to Sze Sze Yeung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion.