Senior Quality Assurance Manager, Service Quality
- Lead the identification and classification of initiatives into a structured customer experience and service excellence framework, including guidelines and standards;
- Foster customer-centric spirit by facilitating best practice sharing, devising and implementing Service Excellence project and training programme;
- Develop and drive strategies and plans to improve service levels and customer satisfaction;
- Responsible for monitoring and improving the quality of service, and; translate customer experience management strategy into effective programme or process enhancement to improve customer experience and service quality;
- To lead and drive recognition program, staff events, award presentations & team building activities to boost service quality & professionalism;
- Monitor the progress of work projects, conduct regular assessments, reviews and adjustments to work projects to ensure the smooth implementation and implementation of relevant projects;
- To work closely with department heads and line managers to identify improvement areas, design and develop strategic plan to improve service quality for frontline staff;
- Handle ad-hoc service / communication projects.
- University degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum 7 years experience in banking or financial industry, 3 years of which with focus in Customer Experience, or Service Quality
- Strong communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both written and spoken (including Putonghua)
- Good project management skills
- Positive thinking, strong initiative, result-oriented and willing to embrace challenges;
- Customer-centric and innovative;
- Proficiency in PC applications in MS Office and Chinese word-processing.