Senior Property Investment Manager / Property Investment Manager
- Experience in property investment due diligence, execution and post-deal asset management.
- Conduct research on emerging property markets and to acquire market investment opportunities; gather information and provide analysis on property investment opportunities
- Research on property market information and data. Responsible for property investments, including but not limited to project negotiation, due diligence, designing transaction structure, financial modelling, drafting related documents, etc.
- Participate in project management and post-acquisition property management matters including supervising, analyzing and making proposals for projects operation
- Ensure all deliverable and budget control are completed on schedule with highest satisfaction.
- Take responsibility of the production of internal and external investment material and portfolio reporting.
- Work with external advisers on the above matters
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Candidates with at least 8 years or above of buy-side property investment experience will be considered for the VP position. Candidates with 5 years or above of buy-side property investment experience will be considered for the Manager position.
- Candidates who have experience in and are familiar with London, HK and Sydney property markets are preferred.
- Mandarin speakers are highly preferred.
- Good communication and negotiation skills especially with external parties.
- Highly motivated and well organized, able to work independently and proactively in handling large scale and prestigious property development projects.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Hard working, willing to OT when in need.
- Willing to travel.