Senior Project Manager / Project Manager (Business System and Procedure Management)
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams to deliver on the strategic business process improvement plan in line with corporate and service priorities focusing on delivering efficiencies and improved service user experience.
- Perform end-to-end processes review to identify areas for enhancement and drive the implementation of changes to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness as well as quality customer experience
- Work closely with various stakeholders such as product managers, segment managers, operations, compliance, IT etc to ensure effective project implementation.
- Actively monitor the project scope and resources to meet the project schedule and budget.
- Develop and maintain strong project governance management across the end to end process pipeline to ensure project deployment.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' retail banking experience in project management, process enhancement or branch operations, preferably with control and compliance related exposure
- Recognized qualification in project management desirable and/or equivalent experience and training in a related business environment
- Solid experience in managing projects of business process improvement to enhance efficiency, service quality and customer experience
- As a change agent with "Customer Focus" Mindset
- Self-motivation with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Familiar with computer software like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is an advantage