Senior Project Manager, IT/Operation Integration Project (24 months contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Drive the End-State Target-Operating-Model (TOM), work with Integration Management Office (IMO), Business Functions and Stakeholders to identify IT services demand ;
- Work with IMO and Business Functions to determine the operation transition plan at each milestone, i.e. from operation separation to End-State integration ;
- Assist Head of IT to oversee the IT infrastructure and security, technology & application services separation works ;
- Advise Head of IT to transform from current state to end-state TOM for IT services ;
- Work out the transition project plan for integration works for Post-Separation implementation, including IT infrastructure and security, technology & application services ;
- Work with HK IT Teams and GTS to estimate the IT systems capacity, IT manpower/costs to prepare detailed transition (Separation & Integration) project plan ;
- Communicate to various Workstreams about the TOM and associated IT services support, at each milestone and End-State operation model ;
- Coordinate with IMO and Business Functions to conduct end-state acceptance testing
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent, minimum 15 years' working experience in Information Technology, with at least 3 years at a senior/manager position, specialized in IT systems implementation project.
- Proven track records in managing enterprise-scale Life administration systems, as well as good understanding on system architecture, plus knowledge in technology infrastructure and security functions.
- Competent technical knowledge to manage IT infrastructure, applications, technology & security services separation & integration works.
- Proven track records in M&A supporting IT separation initiatives.
- Good communication skills. Need to communicate with Head of IT, IMO and Stakeholders for project issues and progress.
- Able to work with IT SME Teams, including application, infrastructure, security and IMO workstreams for separation project
- Competent knowledge and experience in managing enterprise-scale IT systems projects & implementation.
- Good knowledge in Life insurance systems and workflow practises, including NB, policy administration, claims, commission & compensation, tied-agency & TM sales model, and Finance & Actuarial support, is a must.
- Good knowledge in Life insurance products and sales support model for tied-agency & TM channel.
- Substantial technical and IT projects/systems management skills.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process. We offer excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.