Description of the Position
We're seeking for great people to lead a team in Hong Kong that will be responsible for onboarding a few business lines onto Calypso. Analysing needs, establishing new trade STP for trade booking, constructing new Risk and Product Control reports, setting up settlement procedures, data migration, production cut-over, user training, and so on are all part of the job.
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather requirements
- Perform analysis of the requirements to provide solutions
- Lead a small team of developers to deliver the solutions
- Write clear and detailed documentation on requirements and solution designs
- Keep records and documents on design, support, user manuals, and operation procedures.
- Ensure code is covered thorough by unit tests and rigorously tested before deploying to QA or UAT.
- Coordinate release planning and issue management with the production support teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst / Project Manager in software development
- Familiarity with the Calypso platform
- Bachelor's Degree with Honour (or equivalent) or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or an IT related discipline from a prestigious institution
- Good product knowledge in Equities, Listed Futures, Delta-One products, SBL, and FX cash products
- Proven track record in delivering solutions based on the Calypso platform
- Experience in leading a small team of 4-5 people
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills