Senior Project Manager
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you'll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world. Job Description: Drive, manage and execute initiatives from project management's perspective
Prepare regular management reporting
- Provide technical expertise and business acumen to multiple internal parties from project management's perspective
- Managing, coordinating and reporting on performance (including project expenses) of the portfolio to create clear visibility and transparency of delivery
Provide support for the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Prepare regular program reporting including the reporting on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues and benefits for management
- Escalating decisions to relevant executive sponsors as required
- Provides timely and relevant information on areas of responsibility, including regular reports on progress against plans and budgets and on key performance indicators
- Be the BCP Coordinator for back office functions.
- Support the back office functions on the BCP include coordination of the testing and drill and update of the plan on a regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- At least 10 years' relevant experience, of which at least 5 years in Insurance and project management capacity
- Experience in managing and delivering transformational business strategy & change programs
- Proven experience of multi-vendor relationship management
- Possession of PMP certification, PRINCE II ,or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe ®) is an advantage
- Knowledge of complex and multi-functional program delivery & management and continuous improvement methodologies, techniques, tools and controls and the program lifecycle
- Skillful in negotiations and influencing
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only used for recruitment purpose.) Job Category:
Project Management - Process Posting End Date: