Senior Programmer/ Analyst Programmer (C#)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 04 Apr 18 2018-04-04
Our client, a world leader in network service sector with strong global presence. They currently provides a wide range of services including nationwide GSM mobile network, data communication, Internet services etc. Due to ambitious growth in Asia and Hong Kong expansion plans, they are looking for an Analyst Programmer to join their software development team.
Here is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading company and fast-track your career. Ongoing expansion has created an opening for an exceptional Analyst Programmer looking for the professional rewards of a challenging, dynamic environment with exposure to an exciting variety of projects.
- In this highly varied role, you will participate in design and development efforts, ensure appropriate methodologies and processes are followed, and support test lead during all testing activities.
- Responsibilities also include helping to coordinate change management, implementation planning and pilot monitoring.
- Use your excellent business insights to maintain awareness of current and upcoming mandates and/or industry regulations, and collaborate closely with colleagues across the company to improve application and business processes.
- Working closely with IT management, you'll be maintaining a consistently large, and often dynamic work load, and assisting others with day-to-day direction for technical guidance.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field;
- Outstanding experience of 2-4 years developing C# solutions in complex technical environments;
- Excellent ability to analyse complex business problems and translate requirements into technology solutions;
- The business know-how to consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies, scalability, and total cost of ownership;
- Strong understanding of implementing solutions involving relational databases and SQL;
- Knowledge of object-oriented development practices and common design patterns.
- Exceptional communication skills to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with Oracle database platform.
- You are enthusiastic with the confidence to take initiative and you always take pride in your work. You have the determination to resolve challenges and complete projects on time, and your high degree of self-motivation inspires those around you. You have commitment and integrity, and an impressive ability to work with others and be a team member.
What's on offer?
- A rare opportunity to work for a highly respected organisation where your innovative approach and commitment will be valued;
- The support of a team of like-minded experts, who represent some of the best in the business;
- A fast-paced, dynamic workplace;
- Extensive professional training and development to grow your skill set;
- Excellent career potential with a well-mapped out career path and ongoing mentoring;
- A company that actively promotes flexibility and work-life balance.