Our client, a leading global management consultancy, is looking for a Senior Program Manager with extensive program management and leadership experience to manage a large team of project managers. The selected candidate will play a key role in overseeing the establishment of a Center of Excellence to facilitate a more efficient implementation of project management methodologies. The incumbent will manage requirements, project schedules and key relationships, enhancing reliability and influencing and controlling expectations through effective collaboration. This position is a key position across the firm.
Excellent opportunity and career growth.
- Lead a team of project managers to establish the Center of Excellence and support technology risk and quality review procedures.
- Offer project management control and coordinate with various teams, resources and vendors to establish adherence to standardized methodologies and high quality of deliverables and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with technology stakeholders and business users for the enhancement of systems for technology risk management and quality review procedures.
- Review highly complicated problems, proposals and ideas and recommend creative and consequential solutions.
- Utilize data and key insights to justify conclusions and reinforce decision-making.
- 15+ years of project management and program management experience within large-scale enterprises (consultancy experience is a plus).
- Sophisticated stakeholder, senior management skills and problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong understanding of technology risk, quality review and information security concepts.
- Ability to work flexibly and independently to meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Chinese (Mandarin speaking ability is a plus).
- Knowledge of the product development lifecycle is preferred.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Chen Liang at resume(at)pinpointasia(dot)com and put Senior Program Manager (Technology Risk & Quality Review)- Center of Excellence in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Digital Architect - Global IT Consultancy
2) Equity Trading System QA Engineer - Leading Global Investment Bank
3) Product Manager – Leading Global Software Consultancy Firm