Senior Program Manager
- Market rate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Mainstay Asia
- 22 May 19
Our client is a Global Enterprise Insurance Organisation, who are undergoing a Multi-Year, Multi-Million USD transformation program to implement a large Road-map around Cyber Security. Your role will be to manage the implementation of these strategic initiatives, which includes managing multiple integrators and vendors, as well as internal stakeholders and executives
Responsibilities of the role:
- Define and execute the portfolio roadmap to support business objectives.
- Drive delivery of a portfolio of strategic projects and programs to meet time / cost / scope defined.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to internal governance standards and Project Management best practice.
- Manage the definition of business cases and determine project feasibility, secure appropriate funding for these projects.
- Facilitate relationships within the Transformation Programme as well as create relationships with business units.
- Manage vendor delivery to ensure quality and cost targets are met.
- Mentor and improve internal capability to deliver projects by mentoring and coaching the portfolio teams.
- Measure return on investment for projects and conduct post implementation reviews.
Requirements of the Role:
- At least 15 years of programme/Project experience. IT project experience is advantageous but not entirely necessary.
- Strong experience in managing Large-Scale, Multi-Million USD programs, involving multiple parties and stakeholders.
- Strong ability to deliver complex transformation projects involving multiple parties.
- Strong experience in delivering roadmaps and business cases, and Co-ordinating across enterprise environments.
- Excellent change management and inter-personal skills, with clear examples of managing expectations of senior executive stakeholders.
- Strong people management, and quick to get to speed in various scenarios.
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put "Progam Manager" in the Subject Heading.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and in accordance with our Data Policy Statement.