Senior Product Specialist (Director, MI Funds Due Diligence)
- Competitive salary package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Singapore
- 16 Nov 18
The role is to select and monitor mutual funds and hedge funds on the bank’s masterlist. The candidate will be responsible for identifying appropriate investment strategies and funds (with a focus on China-centric strategies), conducting analysis on funds and onboarding of suitable funds. The candidate will also monitor and make appropriate recommendations on existing funds. It is also expected that the candidate develop fund-related materials and provide training to front office.
- Monitor market trends and identify appropriate investment strategies, with a focus on China-centric strategies
- Conduct analysis on mutual funds and hedge funds for onboarding to the Bank’s approved List
- Monitor developments and conduct periodic reviews on Funds in the Bank’s approved list
- Develop recommendations on Funds in the Bank’s approved list
- Ensure adherence to internal policies with respect to funds onboarding
- Develop and maintain fund-related materials such as monthly fund updates
- Provide product training and respond to queries from front office on fund-related matters
- Participate in client meetings when necessary
- To lead or participate in projects related to funds
- At least 7 years’ experience in a fund/manager selection role.
- Knowledge across equity and fixed income markets.
- Experience in using fund databases
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Possess HK SFC Type 1 License
- Well recognized university degree
- Preferably with a CFA or other relevant post graduate qualifications in finance.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.