Senior Product Programme Manager, Group Insurance - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 28 Nov 17 2017-11-28
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Product Programme Manager, Group Insurance.
In this role, you will
- Support the growth of Wealth Insurance business of HSBC in Asia, particularly through the rapid delivery of relevant products in support of HSBC's distribution and product strategy.
- Support relevant local Customer Value Management teams in defining the appropriate insurance product propositions, aligned with latest developments in financial planning process and incentive frameworks to include assisting addressing Second line challenges and concerns particularly those raised as part of Regional Retail Banking and Wealth Management product approvals.
- Support the roll out of group standards as pertaining to Wealth Insurance products, ensuring stakeholders in country and region are up to date on the frameworks and the requirements for alignment to them.
- Delivery of annual product plan for Asia region in consultation with local, regional and global stakeholders.
- Management of Product Pipeline, including gathering data, providing initial challenge to countries, and reporting and representing product pipeline to senior stakeholders in Group Insurance.
- Support countries through the product development and approval process covering both Group Insurance and Retail Banking and Wealth Management approval processes, ensuring responsible parties within Group Insurance and local and regional Retail Banking and Wealth Management teams to meet their commitments and products are launched on time.
- Support engagement with Local and Regional Retail Banking and Wealth Management Second line and Local and Global Insurance Second line in conjunction with country Customer Value Management teams in relation to product approvals for Wealth Insurance products.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Graduate in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, and Statistics
- Extensive working experience in Product Strategy, Product Development, and Product Pricing at regional level within regional or global level within Direct Insurers, Reinsurance, or Consulting settings
- Possess relevant actuarial qualifications, such as Fellow of Societies of Acutaries, Fellow of Institute of Acutuaries of Australia
- Stong communication and presentation skills, as well as stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A2DU
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited