Senior Product Manager (Wealth Management), Retail Banking Department
Job Responsibilities 1. Support product launch, offering and marketing activities for retail banking products
2. Support in the formulation of annual product marketing plan, promotion budget and monitor the expenses of different product promotions
- Initate and execute product launch and promotion programs to drive buiness growth, increase the penetration and cross-selling ratio. Propose enhancement in the prodcut offering including product features, fees & charges, channel of delivery and selling process.
- Work closely with Bank's marketing team in formulating and implementing marketing strategies for wealth management promotion and initiatives.
- Work closely with Bank's operation teams to ensure the selling process is smooth and comply with the regulator's requirement
- Seek out innovative ideas for new product ideas, wealth management services and delivery channel increase the value of our wealth management products
- Oversee the execution process to ensure all the tasks assigned are properly and timely delivered.
3. Ensure all product offerings are aligned with the legal and compliance requirements
- Assist Section Head in the formulation of marketing plans and strategies to contribute the overall acheivement of annual business targets under Personal Banking
- Work with marketing team to prepare annual promotion budget for wealth management of Personal Banking and ensure the proposed marketing activities are aligned with overall marketing calendar of Personal Banking.
- Monitor the budget expenditure and liaise with internal departments and/ or external vendors to ensure all the marketing dollars are being well controlled and adhered with the budget proposals.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of each marketing campaign
- Work with Quality Assurance team of Wealth Management, LCD and relevant teams to ensure all procedure of product offerings are satisfied with compliance requirements.
- Understand and keep abreast of the latest authorities' requirements that are related to marketing disciplines.
- Degree or Master Degree holder, preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Business Administration.
- 3-8 years of solid experience in working with banking, asset management, insurance or other finance related field
- Skills / Training / Personality
- Strong business sense with good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership capabilities
- Detail-oriented and excellent project management skills
- Good negotiation skills for liaison with business partners
- Excellent communication skill in written and spoken English & Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferred
- Able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint