Senior Product Manager Business Cards - Global Liquidity and Cash Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash and work with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies. GLCM has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Product Manager Business Cards.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for driving and delivering Business Card Product development at local and regional levels to meet customers’ needs
- Identify business opportunities or product gaps and develop new and refine existing product features
- Formulate and implement intensive relationship management strategy
- Proactively manage and contribute card product development and process development initiatives
- Lead the development, implementation and maintenance of management information, analysis and reporting framework
- Manage profit and loss, product proposition and risk management
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Solid experience in product management in Commercial Banking
- Project Management experience will be a great advantage
- Relevant knowledge and experience in Consumer or small to medium enterprise credit card products
- Self-starter with commercial acumen building robust Business Cases for New Product or Market launches
- Experience in working within the financial sector and preferably within commercial banking
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Dynamic and forward thinking individual with strong interpersonal skills to put in innovative ideas
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AB8F
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited