(Senior) Product Control Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Talent Axis
- 05 Feb 18 2018-02-05
Our client, a well-established bank, is now seeking an experienced candidate to join their team.
- Coordinate or participate treasury business development or related system enhancement projects
- Lead the team to attain effective product control and valuation control under trading book, such as daily valuation and verification, P&L analysis, position reconciliation and market conformity checking.
- Communicate internally and externally to improve analysis quality
- Strengthen product control functions, streamline or revamp work flow and maintain related policy and procedures
- Bachelor degree or above in Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management, Finance, Economics, Accounting or related disciplines.
- 4 years' experience or above in treasury products and/or product control, related experience in South East Asia is an advantage.
- Possessing professional qualification preferred.
- Proficient in financial instruments & market operations.
- Independent, strong analytical abilities and communication skill, and good time management
- Good team player. Supervisory experience is an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred