Senior Principal, Public Equity Investments Leading Global Investor, Hong Kong
We are working with a leading North American investor who is seeking a senior investment professional to join their team to focus on public equity investing across all industries and across North Asia. Their investment style is to make large and strategic investments, bottom up fundamental analysis, with a very long term view. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You are expected to lead and take ownership of a deal from origination, screening, due diligence, structuring, negotiation to portfolio management and exit.
- Once an investment has been made you are expected to remain actively involved and work with the board of directors to implement various value add initiatives
- At least 13 years of experience - public equity investment experience from top tier global institutions
- Track record in investing in Japan, Korea and China markets as a generalist
- Top academic records from a top tier university. MBA is a plus.