Our client is a top tier international financial company, providing Life insurance, Pension and Investment product to their valued customer. They are looking for Senior Officer/ Officer to join the pension team.
- Deliver “One-stop EB Solution” and excellent services to provident funds customers and various distribution channels.
- Provide professional administrative supports and services to fufil customers’ needs and expectation in provident funds scheme administration.
- To handle daily administrative duties in provident funds operation team
- To follow up with customers on missing information or data correctness through verbal or written follow up action.
- To answer customer enquiries in a proper way and provide excellent service to the VIP clients
- To provide solution and information within the standard service time to ensure the satisfaction level of the customer
- Handle problem case and support the handling of customer complaints including investigation.
- Review work quality and monitor work performance for the processes that have been outsourced.
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc assignment or project
Requirement & Qualifications
- Degree / diploma holder
- Around 2-4 years' relevant work experience, preferably in provident funds operations (MPF & ORSO)
- IA license, MPF license, LOMA qualifications would be an advantage but not necessary
- People oriented, self-motive, well organized and attentive to details.
- Solid customer service skills and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong PC skills in MS office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Please click "Apply" or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ivan Wong at +852 2281 0039 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.