Senior PMO Lead
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 May 19
- World Leading Life Insurance Company - Based out of HK Office - Critical Role working with C-level stake holders on organization wide projects A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading life insurance companies as part of a central PMO team working on critical organization wide projects
- Assist and advise Project Sponsors, Innovation Managers, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
- Develop positive relationships with Project Sponsors, Innovation Managers, and teams to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training
- Support Change Manager managing resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges
- Assist with establishing PMO stakeholder management plan and implementation of the communication framework
- Act as a reference point for PMO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels
- Participates in the development of Projects that may consist of a variety of innovation challenges including brand-led innovation, new business creation, new products, and digitization initiatives
- Understand the deliverables of internal and external PMO stakeholders and contribute to success through cooperative and collegial processes
- Establishes and manages processes supporting the Project Steering Committee, streamlining communications between Innovation Managers and project sponsors and empowering the committee to engage in meaningful and efficient debate of priorities and resource availability.
- Proven PMO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project Management
- 10+ years of PMO related work experience preferably within financial services/ consulting
- Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
- Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful .project outcomes
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business Environment
Personal Qualities: Personal qualities necessary to perform the duties of this position include:
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
A full version of the JD is available upon request. Please get in touch with me via email – firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly via +852 3703 3688.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Joel (email@example.com) with your resume.