Senior Outcomes Manager, Short Term Assignment - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Outcomes Manager, Short Term Assignment
. Principal responsibilities
- Please note this is a 3 to 4 month short term assignment based in Hong Kong.
- Supports the production of the Markets Country Pack to reflect the targets and dependencies for the year, whilst supporting a move to a future state where the Head of Digital or market drives and owns.
- Drives the markets monthly Digital Agenda Reviews focusing on priorities, problems & progress, plus provides context for executive reporting
- Reviews and constructively challenges the markets performance, as well as identifying opportunities to accelerate the holistic digital agenda
- Acts as a market representative back into the global matrix to help remove blockers or support achievement of new opportunities
- Works with Insight Activation and Digital Metrics teams to identify opportunities and drive best practise performance & implementation
- Best Performance Execution, Insight Activation, Go to market, Digital Performance and Planning, Digital Risk, Digital Analytics, Digital Data
- Supports the Global Head of Strategy & Outcomes and Head of Outcomes Management in identifying and setting the markets potential, as well as the priority areas for the Market to focus on.
- Collaborates with the Metrics team on required metrics & definitions that describe the markets success.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Significant experience of managing commercial outcomes across a digital organisation
- Extensive experience of entrepreneurial thinking resulting in tangible improvements
- Be highly skilled at collaboration and influencing
- Have tangible evidence of intellectual flexibility, highly analytical thinker, as well as a creative problem solver with the ability to think strategically as well as operationally
- An ability to create stories from the numbers that inspire others to take action.
- Be comfortable with fluidity, ambiguity and change
- To have previous cross channel HSBC experience
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain complex initiatives in universally understood language
- Holistic end to end customer experience design.
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct leadership authority
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy, ability to drive strategy into action
- An entrepreneurial drive, with the ability to deconstruct and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Proven ability to navigate and deliver results in a matrix organisation.
- Comfortable with the culture, custom and practice of HSBC
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across key continents
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.