Our client provides Asian investment solutions in equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes to local and global investors.
There is now a need for a Senior Operations Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Lead/Contribute to projects and change management initiatives including Regulatory (EMIR, FATCA,) also to be involved in Business development projects, Process/Functional architecture reviews etc and get involved in Product Engineering role (contribution to GNBC, Onboarding of new clients/mandates, new funds launches)
- Oversee some part of the Operations functions and Supervise some Daily productions (NAV controls, Trade Management, Asset Servicing, Collateral Management), Investment Guidelines and Performances Attributions/Reporting.
- Further improve quality of service and enhance client centricity.
- Leverage best practices and ensure alignment and consistency with other locations/global processes.
- Maintain strong risk control focus and maintain proper documentation.
To qualify for the role, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- 8 to 10 years experience in operations of an asset manager with good understanding of the Front to Back Office workflows & processes
- Strong understanding of middle and back office activities and the regulations/controls applicable to the operations of an asset manager
- Proven ability to design, improve and implement operational processes
- Proven ability to manage change and transformation
- Proven ability to take ownership, responsibility and to be able to support the team
- Good organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and manage deadlines
The environment requires a high level of interaction with the Funds Managers, Middle Office, Accounting, Change management and others internal/external entities and would expect the incumbent to demonstrate confidence in discussing complex issues and resolving complex products queries.
If you are interested in this role, please send your cv to email@example.com .