Senior/ Operation Manager (Customer Due Diligence)
- Perform regular review of end-to-end processes, and identify areas for improvement to ensure and control potential risks of frontline units;
- Ensure AML compliance level with local rules and regulations as well as keeping abreast of company policies;
- Develop a mechanism to ensure that customer data is updated in a timely manner as well as compliance with the Bank's policies, related banking ordinances, and other regulatory requirements
- Provide advisory support on procedural issues on retail banking business
- Establish and enhance policies and procedures in respect of retail banking business to ensure full compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal bank policies and operational risk control
- Liaise and collaborate with different business units to complete the project/other work assigned by the management.
- Manage and coordinate the ad hoc projects or emergence incident.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing or other related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years' retail banking experience in procedure formulation, process improvement or project management, preferably in AML / compliance related exposure ;
- Strong understanding on retail banking operations with knowledge of banking environment and regulatory requirements in Hong Kong
- Self-motivation with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills;
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing