A reputable China-based Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a Senior Operation Manager to join her Custody Department.
- Manage and oversees the custody operation including settlement and clearing, corporate action, FX and cash management and reporting.
- Ensure that all services delivered consider current legislative and regulatory requirements and must comply with the Bank’s operational risk guidelines.
- Make evaluation and solution client requirements from operation and system perspectives.
- Drive operational changes and system enhancements to meet the changing need of the business.
- Anticipate and address the market's needs on an ongoing basis, and to solution the market demand.
- In charge of UAT tests and managing projects
- 5 to 7 years of working experience in custody business;
- Good knowledge on various financial and investment instruments (like equities and fixed incomes, etc.) as well as their related operating modes, clearing and settlement procedures, laws and regulations, commonly-used SWIFT formats, etc.
- Familiar with different local market requirements and operating requirements and etc.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and co-ordination skills to work with the team.
- Independent thinking & competent in coordination and dealing with business partners or service providers;
- Flexible and client focused on rendering client-fronting services
- Meticulous, detail minded, diligent and efficient in follow-through
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Be aware of deadlines and good time and project management
- Sensitive about international market developments and industry initiatives
- Good communication skills in both written and oral Chinese (both Putonghua & Cantonese) and English are a must
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to email@example.com. For details, please feel free to contact Leo Wong at 62828201.