Senior Officer to Deputy Manager, Facilities Management
- Plans, coordinates and monitors the deliverables and execution of maintenance program of the Bank's premises
- Supports day-to-day facilities management including but not limited to repair & maintenance works, equipment and furniture; procurement of goods and services, inventory control, evaluation of service quality, contract administration and supervision of cleaning services for the Banks' portfolios
- Monitors performance of external vendors, liaises with both internal and external parties to ensure the deliverables are meet with the Banks' requirements
- Obtain quotations, tender preparation and provide professional technical advices
- Manage annual operating budget for the Bank, review and monitor the budget implementation
- Conduct annual inspections and ensure all facilities are working in good order so as to operating without disturbance to business
- Respond to emergency call and manage operation-resuming works when required (Working in non-office hour may require)
- Payment certification / verification to completed works
- Manage fixed-assets movements and maintain the updated layout plans, electrical & mechanical drawings, maintenance records, fixed-asset records, etc
- Assist in the development and review of relevant policies and procedures
- Cross-team support is required
- Lead, manage and drive the service providers to perform services in operation excellent manner
- Perform any other duties assigned by superiors
Knowledge & Skills
- Tertiary education in Facilities Management / Electrical & Mechanical / Building Services / Building Surveying / Building Studies / Construction or relevant disciplines with 3 - 8 years' relevant hands-on technical and supervisory experience.
- Familiar with local property and safety regulations and statutory requirements.
- Able to handle assigned duties and propose solutions independently and work under pressure to meet the tight timeline.
- Self-driven, excellent service orientation, strong leadership, good supervisory skill possession of good team work, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.