Senior Officer / Officer, Trade Operations
Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Perform, according to the established quality and service standards, all general / senior clerical / junior supervisor functions assigned by supervisor including system input and authorization, data and information verification, receiving and dispatching of documents, preparation of documents, answering enquiry from internal and external customers and liaison with service provider etc.
- Provide advice and guidance to staff members on daily operations and resolution of problems and exception.
- Escalate to supervisor any exception, problem, error and abnormal transaction identified during processing.
- Suggest improvement opportunity to supervisor when applicable.
- Co-operate with team members to achieve the tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in trade related banking operations
- Experience in Export Bills Processing is a plus
- Capable to work effectively under pressure and tight deadline
- Innovative and willing to accept new ideas and change
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Less experience will be considered as Officer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.