Senior Officer / Officer, Credit Control Department
- Evaluate and take follow up actions on overdue accounts.
- Prepare and assess debt restructuring proposal.
- Handle customer complaints and prepare reply.
- Degree holder, preferable in Business Administration or related disciplines with minimum 2 years' banking experience.
- Knowledge of credit card products.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in spoken & written Chinese (including Mandarin) & English, and be competent in MS Office applications