Senior Officer / Officer - Business Development (M&A)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- CITIC Pacific Limited
- 10 Apr 19
CITIC Pacific is a diversified company and strongly committed to long-term business success and lasting shareholder value. Talented human resources are regarded as one of the key factors leading to the Company's business success. CITIC Pacific aims at attracting and recruiting high caliber individuals who are committed to pursue a challenging and rewarding career. We provide excellent employment opportunities for employees to fully develop their expertise, talent and innovation. If you are dedicated to move on your career advancement, please join us and share your success with us.
- Assist in appraising and reviewing the new business, divestment and business restructuring proposals from the external parties and or business units. Make recommendations to the management for the business proposals
- Coordinate and lead external consultants and internal departments to accomplish the business task including major business disposals, acquisitions, business restructuring, legal, commercial, financial due diligence, legal / contractual document review and preparation, budget review and analysis
- Perform project coordination, management as well as progress monitoring of the business plans
- Assist in evaluating and monitoring the business performance of business units
- Compile periodic and ad-hoc reports for management review and decision making
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting, Finance or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years' experience in business development division with exposure in management reporting, investment analysis, coordination and review of legal documents
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese; with fluency in Putonghua and English is an added advantage
- Independent, well-organized, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and different cultures, with strong communication skills and supervisory skills
- Frequent travel is required
Candidate with less experience will be considered for the position of Officer.
Please visit our Company website at www.citic.com for more information about our Group Company.
We offer competitive remuneration package, 5-day work week, medical and dental scheme, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave, MPF and other fringe benefits.
Please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply button. You can also attach your tailored resume and cover letter with your current and expected salary and availability online or mail to Manager - Human Resources Services, HRA Department, CITIC Pacific Ltd., 9/F., CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Central, Hong Kong or fax to 2104 5555.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Group will retain their applications for a maximum period of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group.