1) Top-tier Chinese asset management firm 2) With 1-3 years of product management experience 3) Experience from asset management firm and bank
- Responsible for managing of products for asset management business covering mutual funds, private funds domiciled in Hong Kong and Cayman Islands, as well as cross-border schemes such as QDII, RQFII, Bond Connect and Cross-boundary Wealth Management Connect;
- Providing product technical support and guidance to business;
- Working across investment, marketing teams and external advisors to ensure initiatives are properly aligned with regulations;
- Conducting review and reports on existing products on regular and ad-hoc basis; and
- Preparing materials according to the needs of clients and the parent company.
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related fields;
- With 1-3 years of relevant experience gain in asset management firms;
- Experience in commercial banks is a plus;
- Good understanding of asset management business and products;
- Familiar with domestic and international capital markets;
- Sound knowledge of cross-border products and regulations;
- Familiar with platforms such as Bloomberg and WIND;
- Good proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Solid communication skills and solution driven abilities; and
- Good command in written and oral English and Chinese including Putonghua.
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with CV attached stating both the existing and expected salary.