Senior Officer / Assistant Manager, Operations (Asset Management)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- GF International Investment Management Limited
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
GF International Investment Management Limited ("GFIIM") was established in Hong Kong in December 2010. GFIIM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Fund Management Co., Ltd and is licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission to carry out Type -1 (Dealing in Securities), Type-4 (Advising on Securities) and Type-9 (Asset Management) regulated activities in Hong Kong. It is also approved by the China Securities Regulatory Commission as a RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (RQFII), and a Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII).
We are looking for Senior Officer / Assistant Manager, Operations to join our Investment Operations team.
- Handle the daily operational functions for ETFs, authorized Unit Trust Fund, Cayman Funds, RQFII portfolios, Private Funds and Discretionary accounts or other investment products that are related to the daily operational processes including but not limited to quota monitoring, unit dealing, fund transfer/remittance, foreign exchange, fixed deposit, trade processing & settlement, corporate actions and cash management, fund valuation and reconciliations etc.;
- Ensure accuracy of reconciling transactions with brokers and custodians;
- Liaison with internal parties (L&C, Product, Investment, Institutional Sales and finance departments) and external partners (Participating Dealers, HKEx, Custodians, Brokers and other service providers) to ensure the smoothness of fund launching and subsequent daily operations;
- Ensure operational flows are established, documented, and updated for existing products;
- Ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting and Finance or related discipline with CPA professional qualifications preferred;
- 2-4 years’ work experience in asset management fund operations, fund administrators;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure in a highly dynamic environment;
- Fluent in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written - proficiency in Putonghua is a must;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager, Operations.
For details, please visit our official website: www.gffunds.com.hk
We offer Competitive Remuneration package and Career Prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or click "APPLY" for job application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.