Senior Officer (Transfer Agency for Investment Management)
A foreign Investment Management firm is hiring for a senior fund administrator for their client servicing team. Preferred knowledge in dealer servicing and KYC. Position Purpose
The Investor Dealing team will perform the following functions:
- Support daily dealing process, including subscription, redemption, transfer & switching for funds distributed in Asia
- Investor account opening & ensure KYC/AML policies compliance
- Initial and on-going client - PEP & sanction screenings
- Ongoing customer due diligence
- Fund dividend distribution
- Administrative support for shareholder, including contract note, statement delivery, shareholder communications
- Agent commission calculation
- Investors' record update, such as change of address, signature/bank details update, etc.
- Various reporting such as cashflow reports for relevant teams
- Check daily dealing orders
- Prepare redemption instructions to administrator for payment released
- Prepare various reports (Actual cash flow, daily dealing report, dividend for Nominee, and ad hoc reports)
- Handle investors' record update such as change of address, signature/bank details update, etc.
- Perform initial and on-going screenings
- Perform AML checks for new/existing investors
- Refresh investors' KYC regularly
- Handle commission calculation
- Ad-hoc operational support
- Liaise with client relating to operation matters
- Degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience within the Unit Trust environment.
- Mature and independent; able to work under minimal supervision
- Strong organisation skills and experience in handling administrative tasks
- Responsible, willing to learn, good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure, team environment and cooperate across business units
- Good communication (both written and spoken) skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good computer software application skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.