Senior Officer, Specialist, Operations, Private Banking (Settlement)
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Checking on reconciled daily and monthly cash and stock reconciliation to identify errors or breaks
- Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the Team
- Conducting RCSA review, policy and compliance audits, which will include reviewing of internal workflow for the preparation of external and internal audit
- Implementing health and safety measures within the Team
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the Team
- Performing regulatory reporting related to SFC, HKMA and MAS
- Raise User Requirement and liaise with Tech for project development and UAT Testing
- Update SOP if there are any changes of current workflow
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- University graduate with at least 3 years hands-on experience on securities settlement or project administration are preferable
- knowledge on regulatory requirements for investment products and good understanding of market rule and practices will be an advantage
- Experience on Investment products settlement including equities, fixed income, Unit Trust and structured products.
- Experience in Avaloq workflows would be an advantage
- Sound risk and control mindset
- Ability to identify errors and ability to work to deadlines
- Good communication skills and able to work independently