Senior Officer, Segment & Transaction Capabilities Development
In this role, you will assist in driving the acquisition and portfolio growth for YOU Banking segment and Characters accounts. Main Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Responsible for acquiring new customers, grow CASA balance and enhance product cross-selling in order to enhance the profitability of the segment
- Develop marketing strategies and identify emerging and up-trending marketing channels for effective customers targeting
- Collaborate with different business units, channels, operations and IT to ensure the smooth delivery of marketing campaigns and good customer experience
- Plan and implement online and offline marketing programs, including marketing collaterals development, marketing intelligence, data analysis and expense management
- Closely monitor campaign response and able to propose effective solutions to drive business results
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing or Business Administration
- 2 years' experience in marketing or product management; experience in retail banking, digital banking, segment or credit card is preferable
- Good team player with a strong sense of ownership and attention to details
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidates with more experience will be considered for Assistant Manager.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.